Why Join APTA?
APTA is your voice on Capitol Hill, both in Congress and in the federal agencies whose rules and regulations—particularly those involving health care reform and insurance reimbursement—affect your practice.
Through its chapter and districts, APTA also works on state and local levels to ensure that legislators understand the practice of the physical therapy profession.
APTA is your publications, periodicals and information resource, featuring:
- Practice management publications
- Subscriptions to Physical Therapy, PT-Magazine of Physical Therapy & PT Bulletin.
- APTA Home Page
- APTA Mississippi Newsletter
Many Other Benefits Including:
- Discounted/Free CEU Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Conferences and workshops
- Specialist Certification
- APTA Mississippi Website
- Self Assessment for Professional Development
- Economic Benefits
- Insurance Programs
- Financial Services
- Risk Management Resources
- Take an active role in shaping the future of APTA and the profession
- Join one of 19 specialty sections putting you in touch with others who share your professional interests
- Legislative Updates that affect your profession in Mississippi
- Continuing Education at a discount
- Representation/lobbyist at Mississippi level
- Representation/lobbyist at Federal levels
Convenient Payment Options Available
Request one of APTA’s flexible payment options.
- Make your dues payments more manageable with the Easy Pay Plan, which lets you pay your membership dues in four payments over six months.
- Save time and make certain your membership continues without interruption with the Auto Renew Plan, which automatically renews your membership annually.
To enroll, designate Easy Pay Plan or Auto Renew Plan on your application/renewal and pay with a credit/debit card. We’ll do the rest.